Contact Us Here or Call us for a Free Consultation at 414-882-0677 No Fee Unless We Win.
Are you a victim of identity theft? Are there accounts in your name that you never opened? Is someone misusing your information to gain financially? Our firm is one of the first law firms in Wisconsin or Illinois to help victims of Identity Theft. We have the experience to guide you through this long and sometimes difficult process. You are not alone.
Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act you can place an initial fraud alert for 90 days. The Credit Reporting Agencies- Equifax, Experian and Trans Union. You will need to file reports with local and federal law enforcement. It is critical that you act immediately to prevent further harm. Our firm can guide you through this process
• What Should I Do-First Steps?
• Be sure to obtain save all credit reports as part of your fraud documentation file;
• Obtain all available documentation of the identity theft including:
• Bank Account information,
• Credit Card Information,
• Medical Files,
• Bills, Account Numbers and other Financial and Personal Information,
• File a Police Report,
• Contact the Credit Reporting Agencies- Equifax, Experian and Trans Union.
Contact Us Here
or Call us for a Free Consultation at 414-882-0677
No Fee Unless We Win.